Today I have yet another meme, mostly because I couldn't think of an entertaining enough way to discuss at length the magical exploding coalition between the Liberal Party of Australia and the National Party of Australia. Except, perhaps, Sen. Joyce saying "I MADE YOU A FLOOR, BUT I CROSSED IT."
- Are you really ready for 100 questions?
100 questions? One hundred questions? Oh, please. Answer three hundred and forty-two questions written by silly Scientologists, and a mere hundred questions seems like an insignificant speck of nascent memery, an ephemeral little paragraph in the blog of life.
...so this meme's off to a good start, then.
- Was your last real relationship a mistake?
- What color are your eyes?
Yes. Exactly. Eyes. Not orbs, not oculars, nor oculi, and certainly not William of Ockham. Not optics, not globes, not spheres, not photonic organs, but eyes. EYES, DAMMIT.
- There is no 4.
- Or, for that matter, 5. Silly meme.
- Have you ever been depressed?
In the 'major depressive disorder' sense of 'depressed'? I don't believe so.
- Have you ever kissed someone that smokes?
Not frequently. Whether that applies to the kissing or the smoking is left as an exercise for the reader.
- Do you like anyone right now?
Yes; there exist people for whom I have a non-zero degree of fondness.
- What is your mood?
- How do you want to die?
I used to be picky about this, but now anything but sparkly vampirism would be fine by me when the time comes.
- What did you last eat?
M&Ms. I consider them an investment in my happiness.
- Play any sports?
WiiSports. It's kind of fun, which is a key element missing from those icky outside sporting activities.
- Do you bite your nails?
I do not bite my thumb at you, silly meme.
- Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Boyfriend/girlfriend OTP!!1!1!111! ...theirloveissoheteronormative.
(The answer you're looking for is 'no'.)
- Do you have an attitude?
I don't believe it's possible to not have one. The question is more one of attributes and degree than of having or not having.
- In the past week have you cried?
Yes. Which is quite a feat when it's caused by characters whose dialogue principally consists of the word 'plant'.
- What is your real name?
You May Not Necessarily Know Who.
- Like reading?
Only things with words on.
- Are you gonna get high later?
your origins in the depths of myspace are showing.
Something other than love,
- Do you hate anyone at the moment?
What, right now? At this very moment? No, but I'm sure I could manage some indignation at Fox.
- Do you miss someone?
- Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
True. For the record, twirl xor cut would be false.
- Do you tan a lot?
No, but I burn easily.
- Do you have pets?
- Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
YES! EYES! Good to see our last little discussion has continued to have an effect.
- Ever ate food in a car while someone or your self is driving?
...and even so, I dare not push my luck with a little discussion about grammar. So, yes.
- What was the last thing you said?
"That's not your ball, it's a sock."
- Would you take any of your exes back?
There's one I definitely wouldn't take back. Ever.
- Are you scared of spiders?
I have a healthy apprehension regarding the arachnid populations of our planet.
- Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Neither choice, made now, could prevent a paradox. Discuss.
- We interrupt this meme to bring you a missing question.
- What are your plans for this weekend?
To go back in time and cause a paradox.
- Do you want to have kids?
At some unspecified point in the past? Do you have any idea, silly meme, what the potential consequences of that would be?
- Ever kissed somebody thats name started with a t ?
I... that... gah. The grammar, it breaks my brain.
- Do you type fast?
Somewhat, when I know what I want to type.
- Do you have piercings?
- Want anymore?
- Can you spell well?
I find it's best to answer questions like this one with words that are relatively difficult to misspell, because if a typo should happen anywhere, it will happen hree.
- Do you miss anyone from your past?
Not really. Once or twice I've wondered if that's a bad thing.
- What are you craving right now?
Honey chai. TO THE KITCHEN!
- Ever been to a bonfire party?
Fire bad, tree pretty.
- Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
No. Nor paddling, flailing, or sinking. I may once have waded.
- Have you ever been on a horse?
Once. I was very small, the horse seemed very big, and here end my recollections of the event.
- Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
No, nor have I kissed people in a number of other Australian inventions, including but not limited to a pavlova, an inflatable escape slide, a notepad, vegemite, zinc cream, a black box flight recorder, or a wine cask. I have, however, kissed someone in glasses with plastic lenses, and may have kissed someone wearing permanent press trousers.
- Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- Are you happier single or in a relationship?
It's easier to just be happy when I'm happy.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
- Would you live with someone without marrying them?
It would depend on the someone; there's many, many people who I would neither live with nor marry.
- How's the weather?
Starting to be summery. :(
- Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
...I can't remember who it was. So, maybe?
- Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes, but when I get the wonderflonium...
- Does somebody love you?
- What is your favorite color?
I like purple things.
- Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
On multiple kinds of vehicle, no less. Sometimes clothes-changing can be a boat.
- Do you have a best friend?
- Do you have trust issue?
A bit. Maybe a lot.
- ...this meme asked if I was ready to answer a hundred questions why, exactly?
- Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Foodstuffs, yes. Body parts, no. Silly unhygienic meme.
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Are you secretly in love?
...whoa, good secret. I'm even hiding it from myself.
- Do you think your ex secretly thinks about you?
I have enough to deal with from my own thoughts without pondering other people's.
- What do you think of when you hear the word worm?
The bit of a corkscrew that goes into the cork. And now everyone else knows that like aglets, they have an actual name.
- Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes. Which is part of why the answer for 28 is a bit emphatic.
- The last person you kissed, does he/she mean anything thing to you?
- Is this year the best year of your life so far?
Ask again in 22 days.
- What was your childhood nickname?
I've never had a nickname.
- Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
- Do you think you're a good person?
GLaDOS told me good people don't end up here.
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes. We call this kind of interrelation of events 'cause and effect'.
- What is the closest blue object to you?
The little plastic case with my DS games in.
- So how do you feel about Relish?
This question reads a lot like someone was thinking of adding 'SO I HERD U LIEK CONDIMENTS'.
- What is bothering you?
That I've spent nearly an hour on this?
- Have you ever been out of state?
I'm given to wondering who would answer 'no' to this.
- Do you play the Wii?
- Are you listening to music right now?
...I thought it seemed quiet. *starts Winamp*
- Do you like Chinese food?
Om nom nom.
- Do you know your fathers b-day?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really. I have, however, learned to be afraid of furniture I can't see.
- Is cheating ever okay?
I see no problem with gaining an unfair advantage for a short while to keep an interesting plot moving along, provided the cheats are turned back off when no longer needed. Otherwise, you might as well have just set the difficulty lower to start with, or found someone you could sit and watch play.
- Are you mean?
More of an outlier, I think.
- Can you keep white shoes clean?
- Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
What sort of question is this? Silly meme.
- Do you believe in true love?
That dweam within a dweam?
- Are you proud of the person you've become?
- Do you want to change?
Since it'll happen no matter what, it seems sensible to want to deliberately change for the better.
- Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
No, but anyone who meant it wouldn't have to have told me lately for it to be true.
- Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
ryttu3k, you meant it as more of a generic "that thing you did was kind of neat", yes?
- Are you currently bored?
...and now, self-doubting meme.
- Do you wanna get married?
To a meme? That's beyond silly.
- Is it cute when a boy calls you baby?
- Are you hungry?
- Do you have a bank account?
Yes, with all the balance of a newborn giraffe.
- What makes you happy?
The idea of Fox executives accidentally cancelling their own contracts.
- Would you change your name?
Not really, no.
- Do you have any, or would you ever get a tattoo?
I change my mind enough about ephemeral little things that exist as temporary patterns of ones and zeroes swirling about in the tubes. How and why would I ever decide that I wanted something permanently inscribed on a body part? Especially one of my own.
- Are you paranoid?
Who wants to know? Why are you asking that?
- Do you watch the news?
- What is your zodiac sign?
The half-horsey bow-and-arrow one.
- Do you find yourself dating someone anytime soon?
No; nor do I see myself dating anyone, which is probably what the original questioner meant to ask. Silly meme.